Wednesday, November 11, 2009

~NO LONGER IN LEGAL FIELD~

When I first started, the whole concept was fairly new to me. My boss told me if I really wanted to be a good lawyer, then I have to spend my 24hours-7days thinking on cases and files! No, I'd answer to myself!
I did provide legal research and writing services to small and mid-size law firms. I handled general business litigation, and will work on divorce or criminal cases only under duress (or if a really good friends ask me for help)..:)there’s a lot actually..!
When I quit from the firm, I felt really stress-free, first thing I did was–enjoying myself playing badminton with friends in the evening of my resignation day!:) So freaking happy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam

may i have the pleasure of getting to know u ?

thanks

regards

joe